To check your version, go to your internet browser menu and select:
“HELP > ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER”
If you need to upgrade, go to “Downloads & Trials” and Download your upgrade FREE OF CHARGE. If you are still experiencing difficulties, Contact ROCKETTXT support for assistance.
If you are currently using “link 1″ for another application, the ROCKETTXT Quicklink will not install. You should delete “link1″ and re-install the ROCKETTXT Quicklink. You are then able to re-establish your other link to “link 2″. For assistance view our Quicklinks set-up instructions.
1. Ad-Hoc – Single messages to a member on an individual basis
2. Specific Task Messages – based on a certain event such as reservation now being available
3. Bulk SMS – directly from a ROCKET mailmerge to the ROCKETTXT website
To be able to fully take advantage of all of the above messaging features, you will need to be running ROCKET July 2011 onward. Settings need to be updated in ROCKET Administration > Modules > External Interfaces. For detailed instructions view the Rocket Integration Manual.
1. In either Bulk Returns, Chasings, Members, Transactions, Standard Returns, Reservations, Stock Receipts, Customer Orders you can Press CTRL+Z for Contact Member or choose from the Quick Help screen.
2. From there you can send from your choice of templates or type your own message
Sending Bulk Messages Option 1 (ROCKETTXT Interface Active):
1. Once you have generated your member report in Rocket, select the ROCKETTXT button at the top of your report screen.
2. If your ROCKETTXT Interface settings are correct, you will be immediately directed from ROCKET to the ROCKETTXT sending screen.
3. From there you will be able to select your template or type your own message
Sending Bulk Messages Option 2 (ROCKETTXT Interface NOT active)
1. Once you have generated your member report in ROCKET, ensure this has been saved as a MAILMERGE.
2. Click on the ROCKETTXT Quicklink or go to www.rockettxt.com.
3. Select RocketSMS from your SENDING menu.
4. Browse and select your saved member file.
5. Select your Rocket file type (Overdue, Marketing or Debt Merge) – Click NEXT
6. From there you will be able to select your template or type your own message.
Login to ROCKETTXT by entering your login detail at www.rockettxt.com.au
To send a message, select Send SMS from the SMS Sending menu. Then follow the steps outlined below:
• Select an entry from your Contacts or manually type a mobile number(s) into the Enter Numbers field
• Type your message into the SMS Message text area of the screen. Messages are a maximum of 160 characters. ROCKETTXT will allow you to exceed 160 characters, but this will be sent as a second message. As you type your message, the Characters Count field will count characters and messages about to be sent.
• Click on the Send SMS button. Your message will be sent to the recipient you specified.
Recipients whose number is not in the contacts list can be manually typed in the Recipients field.
• Compose your message in the normal way by entering the message recipients and the message text.
• Click on the Schedule Options button;
• Select the delivery date on the calendar;
• Enter the delivery time in the Hour and Minute fields;
• Click on the Save Schedule button;
• Click on the Schedule Campaign option of the dialogue check box after you have confirmed details.
• Select Contacts from the Main Menu;
• Select Create Contact
• Enter the first name, surname, mobile number and email address. The email address is optional;
• You can add this contact to a group, by selecting the group name from the Add to Group drop-down list;
• Click on the Save button.